Illinois Camping Directory
Okaw Valley Kampground
1341 East 1650 Avenue & Boley Drive. • Brownston IL 62418
About The Park
Under new ownership in 2013! We are a family-owned, full-service campground. Located in south-central Illinois we are focused on providing you with a great family vacation experience year-round. Conveniently located off I-70, we are only an hour from St. Louis and the perfect spot to explore all the wonders of the great state of Illinois! RV sites with 50 amp service, tent camping and private cabins are all options for your family vacation at Okaw Valley Kampground! We even have a private, stocked pond that you can fish with no fishing license.
- 2 cabins right on the pond
- 50 Amp full hookup pull-thrus
- 52 sites with 21 level pull thrus including 15 full hookups
- Acres of tenting
- Free Wi-Fi on west side of campground
- Groups welcome with discounted rates!
- Open fires and alcohol permitted